Welcome

Wallpapers, forum avatars, forum signatures, and photoshop!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Perspective

I usually do my works pretty fast... for some reason. Personally, I like the self-paced way of doing assignments here because I can rest in days I do not feel very creative or watch movies in-class to gain some creativity. Being a person who do works pretty fast, I often take advantages of my pace. I usually make one "core" idea which I will try to make then I usually adapt and change on how it looked in each step. I take a lot of time making sure my pictures and cutting edges are accurate.  Sometimes I do challenge myself either my thinking of a unique idea or by trying to make something hard but some other times I would do the assignment to meet expectation because I often and like to think of Photoshop as a hobby because I very much enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment